Natural Stone Cladding and Walling
From renovations to the new construction of residential and commercial properties, Country Earth can supply natural stone cladding which will enhance feature walls both inside and outdoors.
Attached are a selection of images which showcases our current natural stone cladding range and below are dimensions and pricing.
- Wicklow, Colorado and Devon Cladding 30mm thick ON MESH - 200 mm x 550mm in a Z pattern
- Wicklow, Colorado and Devon Cladding corners ON MESH are approximately 30-40mm thick( vertical application).
- Colorado/ Suntara/Pietra Stone Cladding – RANDOM SIZES LOOSE PIECES approximately 30mm thick
- Colorado/ Suntara/Pietra Natural Stone Corners
- Exilis Harvest Cladding 10-20mm thick ON PLASTER 550 x 150 on sheet Z pattern (page 21 of catalogue).
- Exilis Harvest Corners – 550 x 150 ON PLASTER
- Exilis Cladding Sawn 15mm thick – Colours Caramel, Imperial and Silver (Page 21 of catalogue)
- Exilis Cladding Project pack sizes 600 x 100, 400 x 100, 200 x 100, 600 x 75, 400 x 75, 200 x 75, 600 x 50, 400 x 50, 200 x 50.
- Hand Picked Western Australian Stone – Random Size Quarried Stone – Stone Mason Required
- Vintage Raven Setts - Random lengths - 25-40 mm thick
- Antique Brick Cladding – Colours Grey and Terracotta - 20mm thick approx. 2400mm x 550mm x 200mm
- Antique Brick Cladding – Colours Grey and Terracotta - 50mm thick approx. 2400mm x 800mm x 500mm
Exilis Cladding Sawn - Imperial - Silver - Caramel 15mm Thick Various Sizes