Natural Stone Cladding Perth
Country Earth is an Australian-owned company that has been designing and installing stone cladding for over 40 years. We are a leading supplier of the latest in natural stone cladding for interior and exterior walls to both residential and commercial customers. We are committed to providing high-quality products with outstanding customer service.
For more information about our cladding and walling products or services call us direct on 0407 384 149.
From renovations to the construction of new residential and commercial properties, Country Earth are WA’s leading natural stone paving suppliers and natural stone cladding experts which enhances feature walls inside and out.
Below is a selection of natural stone product images which showcase our current natural stone cladding/walling range with corresponding dimensions.
- Wicklow, Colorado and Devon Cladding 30mm thick ON MESH – 200 mm x 550mm in a Z pattern
- Wicklow, Colorado and Devon Cladding corners ON MESH are approximately 30-40mm thick( vertical application).
- Colorado/ Suntara/Pietra Stone Cladding – RANDOM SIZES LOOSE PIECES approximately 30mm thick
- Colorado/ Suntara/Pietra Natural Stone Corners
- Exilis Harvest Cladding 10-20mm thick ON PLASTER 550 x 150 on sheet Z pattern (page 21 of catalogue).
- Exilis Harvest Corners – 550 x 150 ON PLASTER
- Exilis Cladding Sawn 15mm thick – Colours Caramel, Imperial and Silver (Page 21 of catalogue)
- Exilis Cladding Project pack sizes 600 x 100, 400 x 100, 200 x 100, 600 x 75, 400 x 75, 200 x 75, 600 x 50, 400 x 50, 200 x 50.
- Hand Picked Western Australian Stone – Random Size Quarried Stone – Stone Mason Required
- Vintage Raven Setts – Random lengths – 25-40 mm thick
- Antique Brick Cladding – Colours Grey and Terracotta – 20mm thick approx. 2400mm x 550mm x 200mm
- Antique Brick Cladding – Colours Grey and Terracotta – 50mm thick approx. 2400mm x 800mm x 500mm
Stone Feature Walls
Our stone cladding products are perfect for stone feature walls, accent walls and feature external cladding. Whether you’re building a new home, or renovating an old one, we have a wide range of natural stone products that can be used to create a unique design that will really stand out and create a stunning feature.
Stone Cladding Facade
Covering or partially covering the exterior of a property with stone cladding can significantly improve its appearance and potentially its value. We have a wide range of cladding products that can be used for exterior applications, so whether you want to cover the entire facade or just partially enhance it with stone cladding, we have an option to suit your requirements.
Stone Wall Cladding
If you’re having trouble choosing the appropriate style of cladding we can assist with experienced advice. Choosing the right tones and texture are key to fitting in with the theme of your current style or developing a new one.
Stone walling can completely transform the look of a property when handled correctly.
Interior Stone Cladding
Stone cladding isn’t just for exterior walls. You can also install stone cladding on interior walls to create a stunning feature wall.
We have traditional styles that are ideal for corner pieces or large, open areas where it’s important to show off the natural colour and stone texture. For modern homes we also have panels which are perfect for smaller areas that want to use stone cladding.
Before choosing your interior natural stone cladding, it’s important to consider what kind of look you would like to achieve. Once you’ve selected the right style and colour, you’ll soon start enjoying the transformation that stone can bring.
Stone Fireplace Surround
Stone cladding is extremely popular for fireplaces. The fireplace is often the focal point of a home, so having it covered in stone cladding can completely change the look and style of your room. This type of application really transforms a home.
Stone cladding is a versatile material that can be used for a variety of applications, both interior and exterior. It’s an excellent way to improve the appearance of your property and can add value as well. Our experienced team can help you choose the right style and colour of stone cladding to achieve the look you desire.