MARSHALLS MONO BEANEY DRAINAGE SYSTEM
Country Earth are excited to introduce Marshalls Mono Beaney Drainage System, an innovative design that combines strength and durability with aesthetics, Marshalls’ Mono Beany provides a practical and long-lasting solution to kerb drainage.
Its construction combines high-strength M-Tech concrete, cast around a 100% recycled polyethylene core, which provides all the benefits of hydraulic flow at low capacities. Manufactured as a single piece, Mono Beany offers a streamlined aesthetic suitable for a wide range of applications.
Marshalls’ Mono Beany is available in two depths and in both Half Battered and 45˚ Splayed profiles. With a loading classification of D400, it is suitable for all road-going vehicles, providing usage across a variety of applications.
• Suitable for use with a range of accessories, Mono Beany provides a comprehensive and highly effective drainage system which carries the BSI Kitemark.
• Manufactured from high-strength M-Tech concrete with a recycled PE core
• Available in 2 depths in both Half Battered and 45˚ Splayed profiles
• D400 loading classification
• Available with a range of accessories
• Innovative design
• Each one metre unit can carry up to 40 tonnes (Class D400) when trafficked, which makes it suitable for all road-going vehicles.
• Marshalls have in- house Drainage Engineers and Design Technicians who can, when provided with CAD drawings and rainfall data provide a full and indemnified drainage design for any given project based on any of our linear drainage product ranges.
• Quotations can be provided once we have received appropriate information regarding you project.
MONO BEANEY DRAINAGE SYSTEM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cg1aiiKNkQ
MONO CASE – STUDIES